At Intimate Truths, we know that you are seeking quality information from a solid Christian viewpoint. We have sought out – and are continuing to build – a group of Christian professionals who endorse the work here at IT through their involvement.
Different ways they’ll be involved at Intimate Truths, based on their training, may include:
- Providing fact-checking and validation for posts written by other IT writers
- Seeking statistical and factual information for posts written by other IT writers
- Serving as a general resource for IT writers based on their area of expertise
- Providing input for future post and page topics
- Praying for IT
- Writing blog posts for IT
- Answering reader comments on posts and pages
Dr. Alicia Apple A doctor of osteopathic medicine (D.O.) practicing in pediatrics and adolescent medicine. A D.O. has the same training and education as an MD with the added benefit of a holistic medical focus and chiropractic training.
Rachel Schell, clinical psychologist
Lauren Jordan, M.S. in Research Psychology A practitioner of NFP as well as the Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth, she has spent several years researching cultural and religious approaches to sexual health and activity.